Friday, May 9, 2008

summer fun

So I like how I never use this anymore. I kinda always I forget that I have it.

So school is out for summer, which is awesome. This summer is going to be amazing. I am SO excited about my new job as a day camp counselor. I remember how much fun it was to go to camp when I was little and much I looked up to the couselors there. It's going to be so much fun to help other kids have that same experience. I miss being outdoors too! I'm sure I will be totally sick of the outdoors when the high is 101, but for now, I miss it.

My mom called to tell me that she broke her baby toe today. That sure is a shitty way to start out mother's day weekend. Poor lady, she'll have to hobble around all day with little children. Or course she doesn't give a damn, we was on her way to go to the store and save the world or something, who knows.

No comments: